Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rename My Kids!

I'm aware that the DD3, etc. codes are annoying people.  I thought it was pretty common internet-speak, but I've had to explain it so many times that I've decided to go with nicknames.  So, here's your chance- rename my kids!

I don't use their names because I want to protect their privacy- we can't have strangers walking up to them on the street and calling them by name and saying that they are a friend of Mommy's, right?  I also want to be careful considering our security circumstances with travel overseas in our future. 


I already call DD3 the Little Princess on occasion.  Always have.  Might use that.  Or I could go with her home nickname, which is Bear, but that doesn't help people know which kid I am talking about. And what about the rest of them?  Big Kid, Little Kid, Middle Kid?  DS wanted to be called Little Prince, but that doesn't quite fit. 

What do you think I should call them?
And play fair, if you already know their names!

2 comments:

  1. Biff, Bonzo, Blinky, and Bartholomew J. Squiggleheimer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can always just use the first letter of their name...it's kind of un-original, but people would know who you are talking about...

    ReplyDelete